Director of Strategic Partnerships
Develop and implement the strategy to scale distribution programs with marketing partners and insurance partners. Make Partnerships >50% of all new customer acquisition.
- Identify, evaluate, and source distribution partners inside and outside of the insurance ecosystem.
- Launch, run, and grow productive partnerships with insurance partners (e.g. wholesale brokers, aggregators, and agency software providers) and distribution partners (e.g. marketplaces, platforms, labor aggregators, and retailers).
- Provide direction for Verifly’s direct-to-agent efforts to engage the independent agent community.
- Work with Verifly Product and Engineering teams to design technical integrations with partners that minimize friction and convert more customers.
- Develop content and communications to effectively sell Verifly through partner marketing channels.
- Coordinate partner marketing and distribution efforts cross-functionally with product, marketing communications, and legal counsel.
- Demonstrated experience developing partner programs with a focus on new customer acquisition, preferably in the insurance industry.
- Problem-solving ability with focus on launching pilots quickly with the goal of learning & iterating toward scaled improvements.
- Ability to negotiate deal terms in the spirit of creating mutually beneficial, long-term partnerships.
- Experience with cross-functional project management; demonstrated ability to influence key internal and external stakeholders.
- 8+ years experience in a partner facing strategy or marketing roles in financial services, management consulting, or at relevant companies in partner management or business development.
- Insurance industry experience prized; experience with legal contracts a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- Very competitive pay
- Generous stock options
- Hardware of your choice
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental coverage
- 20 days paid vacation plus company-wide holidays
- LES office - Bowery / Broome (and a pair of house dogs!)
- Bagel Mondays & team outings